Learn How to Make money as an Artist
Mohamed is the C.E.O. of First Class Design Studio. He didn’t study art in school, yet he makes $200 per week designing CD covers and party flyers in his spare time.
Here's a great article i found on T-ShirtMagazineonline.com that can help you and me get one step closer to our goals/dreams in the ‘making an income from doing what we love to do' mission.
Head to their website to read the 10 tips of how to make money as an artist:
- 1. Build a portfolio with the type of work that you wish you were paid to do.
- 2. Submit your work in Art Exhibits
- 3. Enter Art Contest
- 4. Have your work published
- 5. Build a Website
- 6. Create a Blog
- 7. Use Social Networks to your advantage
- 8. Join Artist Social Networks
- 9. Enter Online T-Shirt Competitions
- 10. Go Viral
read the full article/sourced: T-Shirt Magazine | How to Make Money as an Artist