How To Prepare Artwork for T-Shirt Printing : 6 Great Tips
Have you ever worked extremely hard for long hours on a t-shirt design for yourself or a client, only to have the printer tell you that your design won’t work for t-shirt printing? This problem is not that uncommon and Jacob Cass from Just Creative Design will provide you with a few easy tips on how to prepare your artwork for printing on t-shirts.
Topics covered includes :
- Use PMS Colors in Your Artwork
- Convert All of Your Text to Outlines
- Create Your Artwork at Actual Size
- Use Vector Artwork As Much As Possible
- Expand Your Strokes
- Set Your Half-Tones with PMS Colors
- Visit justcreativedesign.com to read the full article.