Wacom Postcard Design Contest
Win a Wacom Tablet and more!
Wacom Co., Ltd. is 25 years old this year! To commemorate the occasion and thank all of their loyal customers, the Wacom Asia Pacific Community is holding a postcard design contest with the theme: “Thank You”. The Grand Prize winner of the contest will receive a brand new Cintiq 12WX, an innovative new interactive pen display for graphics professionals. In addition, winning artwork or artworks will be published by Wacom on postcards that will be included with thousands of Wacom tablets!
- Grand Prize : Cintiq 12WX interactive pen display
- Intuos3 Prize : Intuos3 6×8 pen tablet
- Fun Prizes: 2 Bamboo Fun (small, silver) pen tabletsWinners will have their choice of the following graphic art books from Ballistic Publishing: Painter, D'Artiste Digital Painting, Expose 5, D'Artiste Matte Painting, D'Artiste Concept Art, Any Exotique book
Eligibility: Cintiq 12WX, Intuos3 6×8, and Bamboo Fun prizes can only be awarded to residents of Wacom Asia Pacific countries. These countries and regions include but are not limited to Australia, Brunei, Korea, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. China and Japan do not fall under the management of the Sponsor and residents from these countries may not be eligible to receive prizes.
In the event that a resident of a non-Asia Pacific country is a prize winner, the above Wacom prizes may be forfeited.
- Limited to one entry per person.
- Submission Deadline: 21 Dec, 2007 (ends 11:59 pm, Tokyo time).
- Entry guidelines:
— Entries should be created at 350 dpi with dimensions of 2048 x 2048 pixels (or approximately 148 x 148 mm).
— For judging, entries should be reduced to 72 dpi and less than 1MB, and submitted through the contest submission form. JPG, PNG files accepted.
Sourced/Read the full info/Enter Competition : Wacom Community